Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sushi Tei


My frenz Ef, N, S and I finally went for our dinner to celebrate N Birthday on last Friday (21/11). This was planned a few weeks ago, but we were always not free. So that nite, we all made an effort to clear all appointments and met up @ Sushi Tei Mall Kelapa Gading 5.


The interior concept is not different from others branch, Japanese minimalist style with sushi bar in the centre. The ambiance that nite was crowd, usually we have to queue to be seated, especially on weekend. Luckily for S and I didn’t need to queue since N and Ef already get a seat for us, before we arrived. Hehe..sorry girls, traffic...

Japanese Ocha

Japanese Ocha for our drinks, its free of charge and refill, Cold Ocha for N and Hot Ocha for the rest of us.

Since we were not very hungry at the time, so we didn’t order single dish. My frenz just picked assorted sushi to share.

Salmon Maki





So many sushi we ordered, I can’t remember the exact name of the sushi, I just knew their price from its colour plate (^_^). Blue plate (11K), black plate (22K), and gold plate (37K)

Salmon Sashimi

Salmon Sashimi (37K), N's fave. She always order it when we dine @ Sushi Tei.

Special Unagi Roll

Special Unagi Roll (58K) is everyone fave, except me coz I don’t like unagi/eel.

Age Dashi Tofu

Since I’ve already had an early dinner at home and I’m not really into sushi that nite, so I just ordered the Age Dashi Tofu (22K) - a favourite of mine. This came topped with shaved bonito flakes and chopped spring onions. Taste wise, the fried batter around the tofu was nice while the soy sauce dip was not too salty.

Mabo Tofu Udon

And this additional photo and review from E. At the same nite, E also went to Sushi Tei with his friend, and he ordered Mabo Tofu Udon (45K), udon in gravy sauce with mushroom and tofu. He said the texture of udon is nice and chewy, but the sauce is less tasty for E.

Sushi Tei
Mall Kelapa Gading 5

Level 1 - 1#47

North Jakarta
Tel. (62 21) 45876410

No comments: