Sunday, May 24, 2009

Social House - revisit

Back to SoHo again hehe.. I spent my lazy Thursday afternoon (it was public holiday) with E to SoHo.. Social House (SoHo) become my fave place to visit lately, I just revisit it again and again..


Never get bored, coz I love their semi open air ambiance, where we can view Bundaran HI from.. This time we just chilled out in their lounge..


Enjoyed their signature Homemade Grandma's Iced Lemon Tea (25K), ice lemon tea with lemon sorbet, it's really refreshing..

In their lounge we can only order tapas, pizza, and other snacks.. Can't order foods from their restaurant menus..


We shared this New Mexico Chicken Quesadillas (50K)..

Definitely worth for revisit again and again (^_^)

See also;
SoHo - 1st visit
SoHo - 2nd visit

Social House
@ Harvey Nichols
Grand Indonesia, East Wing 1st Floor
Jl. MH. Thamrin No.1
Central Jakarta
Tel. (62 21) 23581818

No comments: