Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Social House - revisit


Back to SoHo (Social House) again, I just noticed that I've been here twice in short time.. Simply because I like their ambiance, I like the way they deco the place.. Cozy and comfortable...


On last Sunday midday, we managed to have brunch here...


E ordered Eggs Benedict (55K) with crispy turkey bacon and added an extra Crispy Pork Bacon (20K)..


And I just ordered this Truffle Scrambled Egg (60K) and added an extra Roasted Mushroom (13K).. This scrambled egg was fluffy and I love their roasted mushroom..


After finished our brunch, we moved to their lounge to enjoy Sunday afternoon plus this cocktail Lily on The Valley (25K), it's a mixed fruit (slices of melon, lychee, and sunkist orange) with a fresh yogurt.. So refreshing..


And we were lucky to have a corner spot to view Bundaran HI (Thamrin) scenery with a windy weather

On the whole, I love this place!


Social House
@ Harvey Nichols
Grand Indonesia, East Wing 1st Floor
Jl. MH. Thamrin No.1
Central Jakarta
Tel. (62 21) 23581818

No comments: