Monday, May 25, 2009

The Red Duck - revisit

I craved for something soupy for dinner on cold rainy nite, so we ended up with The Red Duck @ FX...


We started with this Xiao Long Bao (14.8K), it tasted good but E said it less soupy..

The noodle here has two variants, a small and a flat noodle.. Sadly, I was run out of the flat one..
And we also can choose either dry or soup base noddle..


E choosed a Dry Roast Duck Noodle (34K), yellow springy noodle drenched in black sauce and the duck was solid thick, tasty and tender..


And I tried their soup base Soy Chicken Noodle (28K), the noodle was nicely done, but it was not really my liking and just a normal dish.. I think the dry base is better than soup one..

See also;
Red Duck - 1st visit


The Red Duck
FX-Lifestyle X'nter F4
Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Pintu 1 Senayan
South Jakarta
Tel. (62 21) 25554168

No comments: