Monday, April 20, 2009

Social House

Last Sunday afternoon, I arranged to meet up two of my old frenz @ SoHo - Social House is located inside Harvey Nichols at Grand Indonesia..


Many variations of menu


The interior is cozy and spacious..


Great ambiance.. Its cool place to hang out..


Ice Cappuccino (25K)




My friend J ordered Eggs Benedict Ham (55K) - Two Eggs benedict over butter toasted bread, cook ham and melted mozzarella cheese, served with sauteed mushroom, bacon, and veggie..


My other friend C, she really loves creamy pasta, so she opted Beef Tortellini (75K), tortellini stuffed with beef served with butter and creamy sauce.. She really enjoyed it..


As I was still full from my breakfast, so I just ordered a small plate Braised Tofu (40K) - steamed silk tofu in shoyu sauce topped with bonito flakes.. Its tasted slightly too salty to me..

The atmosphere is cool, the food is wise... It's a good place to chill out with your frenz and family

Social House @ Harvey Nichols
Grand Indonesia, East Mall 1st Floor
Central Jakarta
Tel. (62 21) 23581818, 23580450


No comments: