Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pancious - revisit

Seems like I visit Pancious quite often.. This time I went back with my mom, bro, and E..


Almost every time I'm back to Pancious, I always order my fave pancake here.. I never get bored with their Blueberry Cheese Pancake - Single Stack (27K), a fluffy pancake came with blueberry sauce, cheese fudge on top and served with a scoop vanilla ice cream.. The pancake really goes well with these toppings..


Next, we ordered Waffle Burger (37K), its such a big dish, even bigger than a usual burger with buns hehe..


Stuffed with beef patty, cheese, and lettuce in two waffles.. The burger had a reasonably well made beef patty which quite marinated and juicy on the inside..


The other my fave dish here is Fettuccine Mushroom (42K), fettuccine with sauteed mushroom in cream sauce topped with deep fried mushrooms.. The cream sauce is just right for my liking, not too thick and I loved the mushrooms, and they're generous with it..


And we also shared this Smoked Beef Spaghetti (41.5K), spaghetti sauteed with smoked beef and mushroom in aglio olio style.. Simply but tasty..


Pancious Pancake House
Plaza Indonesia
Level 5, unit E06-E08
Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav. 28-30
Central Jakarta
Tel. (62 21) 3906817

Other Branches;
Permata Hijau (1st Branch)
Jl. Permata Hijau Block A No. 12
South Jakarta
Tel. (62 21) 5304325

Pacific Place Mall
Level 5, unit 39
SCBD, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Central Jakarta
Tel. (62 21) 57973360

No comments: