Saturday, March 06, 2010

Tartine


Back to an early 2010, we had this lovely dinner at Tartine in FX with some of our friends.. Yeaah I know it's quite late, but it's better late than never rite?


I love the rustic ambiance here, the wooden floor with red bricks wall.. Dimply lit romantic environment and Tartine was decorated with bits of X'mas ornaments that nite..


This is such a classy place with a perfect ambiance to sit and enjoy the meal accompany with the live band..


E ordered Farm Roasted Chicken (69.5K) served with aglio olio spaghetti and baked potato.. The chicken was freshly baked, juicy and tender as he liked.. It was really generous serving size and trust me it's quite filling at the end of the dish, this was actually quite worthy order..


I love pasta, so I had this Penne Chicken Pesto (45.5K) for dinner.. Penne pasta stirred in pesto sauce topped with grilled chicken breast and parmesan cheese.. It wasn't too bad, the chicken was quite fragrant & juicy and the pasta was well coated with enough basil inside to please me..


Next, my friend ordered Spaghetti Seafood (55.5K), spaghetti tossed with clams, prawns, and squids in tomato based sauce.. The pasta was not overcooked and there was a whole lot of seafood and it was fresh and juicy..



Rib Eye Steak (145.5K) was grilled and seasoned to perfection served with salad, their special sauce, and also the side dish.. My friend opted mashed potato for the side dish and I think the steak was quite good, coz I heard no complaint from him..


And the last is an Indonesian selection, Fried Oxtail Soup (59.5K) served with steamed rice.. It tasted just nice..

Yes.. We did enjoy the dinner and had a great companion that nite.. Turned out Tartine is a great place to hang out with your friends or for your romantic dinner with a decent dish and nice ambiance..


Tartine
FX Lifestyle Xenter, FB Unit 02a-03
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Pintu I Senayan
South Jakarta
Tel. (62 21) 25554222

No comments: