Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pastis - revisit

I know I've been posting about Pastis recently, and this time we back there again to meet up with some friends.. And we tried their others menu this time..


My friend ordered this Shrimps Platter (45K), fried shrimp dumplings, and fried shrimp balls.. It’s just a very very normal dish, but quite nice..


I ordered Strozzapreti al Pesto (55K), a homemade pasta with mushroom and basil pesto sauce.. Actually this pasta should come up with potato on it, but I asked the waiter to change it with mushroom.. This pasta looks not that appetizing, but tasted quite good and I enjoyed the chewy pasta's texture.. I think this is should be their special or only tentative menu (I'm not sure), coz I found this dish on their cupboard menu list..


E tried Fried Flat Rice (50K) from Asian selections, a Chinese style fried flat rice noodle with beef and veggies.. Tasty and the beef was so tender..

Pastis is really a nice place to eat and hang out..

Pastis Kitchen & Bar
@ Kuningan Suite
Jl. Setiabudi Utara, Kuningan
South Jakarta
Tel. (62 21) 5260260

No comments: