Monday, October 27, 2008

DOME Cafe

Last Saturday we was invited by my friend for dinner, she said up till now DOME Café still has Bank Mandiri Promotion which 50% off for all foods & beverages.

After browsed their menu I decided to order Grilled Chicken Breast (58K), the waiter offered me four kind of sauces; BBQ Sauce, Black Pepper Sauce, Mushroom Sauce, and 'ugh' forgot the last one already sorry (^_^)hehe… I preferred BBQ sauce one. For this dish I also could choose types of potato; French Fries, Baked Potato, or Mashed Potato. Sadly, Baked and Mashed Potato was out of order on that nite, so no other choice I must have French Fries.

Grilled Chicken Breast

The chicken breast was so hard, quite disappointed cause the portion is not what we expected. And it’s just an ordinary BBQ sauce. This dish was not really good.

Tripple Decker Sandwich

E ordered Triple Decker Sandwich, its three pieces thick toast white breads stuffed with chickens, eggs, onion, lettuce, and mayonnaise. Served with French fries and a little salad.

Bacon & Beef Carbonara Penne

My friends ordered Beef and Bacon Penne Carbonara, and it came up with large serving, I didn’t know the taste but I saw she was enjoyed it.


Her boyfriend also ordered penne dish, it came up with large portion of pasta with chicken and Bolognese sauce, I forgot the name of this penne.

Pizza Salmon

For the last dish, we ordered pizza salmon to share, thin pizza topped with salmon, pineapple, and mozzarella cheese. Another dish let us down, we were not really enjoyed this pizza since its edge is really hard.

Hot Lemon Tea

For the drinks, I and E just ordered Hot Lemon Tea, its came with 1 piece of cookie for each glass (sorry its not shown in picture, coz the cookie just hide behind the glass hehe).

Mango Ice Tea

Its my friends ordered, a mix of mango juice and ice tea.

Overall, our first experience dine @ DOME Café was quite unsatisfied, with their foods and indolence services. Hope their services will be better when the next time we visit.

DOME Cafe
Plaza Indonesia 1st Floor L1#173 A,174 A-B
Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav. 28-30
Central Jakarta 10350
Tel. (62-21)310 7553/46, 314 2382

No comments: